NetNomads Community is here to help heart-minded professionals collaborate and support each other in our journeys – a private, safe space to help us bridge the gap of the unknown, as we grow and sparkle together in our professional and personal lives.
“To learn and to grow, you need to let go of what you know. Take a leap of faith into your future.“
The road to expansion and growth is often bumpy and uncomfortable. Communicating with others can get messy. Our Community Blueprint shows the ethos and roadmap of how we’re building a warm, safe & fuzzy space together.
Not-For-Profit & Starry-Eyed
NetNomads Community is registered as a Not-for-Profit Organisation in the Netherlands. Funds received through member contributions and donations are used to develop and maintain the platform.
The platform is provided by self-employed professionals. When NetNomads is sufficiently funded, an additional source of income for the Crew will become available (capped hourly rate, max 10 hours per week).
- Financial Transparency: members and donors receive a copy of the financial reports each year
- The Crew: self-employed freelancers wishing to help maintain this platform commit to a minimum of 12 hours per month in a SkillXChange with the Committee (credits may be used with any other member)
** Please follow our Community Blueprint BEFORE becoming a Member **
As part of our Collaborative Community, you get:
- SkillXchange: A non-financial skill trade/bartering platform. Exchange your skills with others fairly, on an hour-for-an-hour basis
- Share, Grow, Sparkle – find the right collaboration partner, coach, mentor or guide for the next leg of your journey, or to help them in theirs
- Courses – introduce yourself through your personal profile, adding your services to our community webshop (1-2-1 consulting sessions, group workshops and invitations to a journey of transformation), and sign up for courses with other members for your personal or professional development
- Course Groups – discuss course material with fellow participants, and get feedback from the instructor, or give feedback as the instructor
- Forums – share your thoughts, questions and experiences with heart-minded individuals
NetNomads Community Membership:
- Personal access to the members-only platform
- Access to Growth forums (personal/professional) moderated by life coaches and business mentors
- Access to SkillXChange to exchange skills with other members (* phased bespoke development)
- Access to groups for courses you’ve purchased
- Host groups for courses you’re offering (can be hosted via NetNomads, or your preferred platform like Telegram, WhatsApp)
- Introduce yourself and your skillset by means of blogs, group workshops, 1-2-1 consulting sessions, masterclasses and experiential courses
- Peer-to-peer payment offered for courses
- SXC Tokens offered as form of payment for the SkillXChange
- Onboarding bootcamp course (how to navigate around the platform)
- Manage your online profile (with links to your external accounts)
- Receive a monthly newsletter with community news
- Access to the quarterly financial reports
** TRAILBLAZER Members **
To share our respect for being willing to blaze trails with us, along with the benefits mentioned below, you’ll also receive:
- A Trailblazer badge on your member profile
- The Crew’s appreciation for having an early-adopter adventurous spirit like ours
- Callout on social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube (if desired)