When we sparkle, we send out gorgeous vibes into the world. Our life experience gets richer and let’s face it, a lot more fun. This ripples out to our families, friends and communities. Helping each other sparkle is why NetNomads exists!
We become better versions of ourselves with:
- tools for transformation (mental, spiritual, physical, emotional & financial growth)
- connecting with life coaches and business mentors
- exchanging skills in a fair, non-financial way
- sharing knowledge and experiences
- helping each other move beyond the hustle and into the flow
Light up my Inbox with Sparkly News
Why NetNomads Community?
To learn and to grow, you need to let go of what you know and take a leap of faith into your future. It is adventurous. And daunting. And exciting. And terrifying.
You don’t have to do it alone!
By collaborating and sharing our knowledge, skills and experience, we bridge the gap of the unknown. Empowering ourselves to leap into the future of our individual (and collective) transformations with trust, confidence and faith.
Discuss, Share, Learn and Earn!
There are 5 Ways to Engage with NetNomads Community:
As a Guest
- Enjoy informative articles in our blog
- Find / buy a course or workshop offered by a member
- Receive our sparkly update in your inbox once a month (don’t forget to subscribe)
As a Course Participant
- Same benefits as Guests
- Follow a course / workshop created by members who are specialists in their niche
- Engage with fellow participants and the course facilitator within private forums and group discussions
As a Community Member
- Same benefits as Course Participants
- Membership fees are used to maintain and develop the platform (costs of admin, tech and crew skills)
- Engage with other members in forums; private, niche spaces to grow in all aspects of life, with guidance from professional life / business coaches (Crew Forum Facilitators)
- Exchange your core skills in community bartering with other members, ideal for self-employed / freelancers (bespoke SkillXChange system development in phases)
- Sell your course(s) via our webshop, with an option to host it in our Learning Management System
- Personal profile including list of skills and links to external profiles
As an Instructor
Members can sell (and host) their courses and workshops via our webshop.
- Courses and workshops are available to the public too (forums and SkillXChange are for members-only)
- Courses can be hosted via the NetNomads Learning Management System (or members use their existing LMS platforms)
- Instructors get access to a private group (per course) to engage with participants
- 10% discount is given to all members
- 5% is retained to cover admin/payment processing fees
- 10% is retained as a platform contribution
As a Crew Member
Crew Members are carefully chosen specialists in their niche, who share the vision of developing a heart-centred community.
- NetNomads Community relies on people to maintain and develop it (technical, admin, marketing, facilitating forums, etc)
- Crew Members commit to investing their time, skills, energy in the platform: max 10-hours a week
- Completed time is credited in the SkillXChange register (community bartering) for Crew to receive skills from other members
- When the platform is sufficiently funded, monetary payments € will become available for self-employed professionals (independent contractors provide a legal invoice)
- Forum Facilitators are specialists in certain fields. Their role is to ensure the forum (by topic) is a safe space to receive, engage with and guide members in their growth (mental, spiritual, physical, emotional or financial). To keep the sanctity, (self) promotion of courses / services is NOT permitted within forum spaces (can be added to personal profile)
- 100% discount on annual membership, rest of benefits the same as Community Members
Built with Love 💖
Enhance your skills by taking one of these quality online courses, and support fellow Self-Employed Professionals in the process.
Brush Up Your Skills
Brainstorm, share ideas, get professional guidance from life coaches and business mentors via our online forums.
To achieve our goals, we have chosen a different route to the ‘free platforms’ that sell their audience’s attention to cover their operating costs. Our income is derived from membership fees, donations, commissions and is used to cover our costs:
- technical development
- normal business expenses (admin, marketing, etc)
- 10-hour/week Crew Contracts (* when our community is sufficiently funded, the Crew can choose between using the SkillXChange or receiving € payments. The goal is to offer freelancers a steady income while building their businesses)
NetNomads Community is registered as “Stichting NetNomads” a not-for-profit organisation in the Netherlands (Chamber of Commerce number 83351469). Members have full transparency of what income has been received and how it gets spent.
Value – Appreciating our time, energy, knowledge, skills & integrity in ourselves and in each other
Collaboration – Self employed entrepreneurs sharing knowledge & skills through courses, skillxchanges & guidance in forums
Growth – Using the right tools to build tenacity, resilience & adaptability to become the best versions of ourselves
Energy – Improving our emotional intelligence to maintain personal energy levels and that of the community
Compassion – caring, sharing and being part of something greater than ourselves. Ubuntu means I am because we are.
Connection – Self-employed entrepreneurs supporting each other in our professional and personal growth
Holistic – Embracing all aspects of our physical, mental, spiritual and emotional selves to create an empowered whole
If you want to travel fast, go alone. If you want to travel far, go together!
– African proverb